By engaging our clients during the planning stage of their logging campaign we are able to:
- Ensure compliance with all Health Safety and Environment standards applicable to well construction.
- Provide subsurface technical support to the drilling team at the planning of the well.
- Provide data acquisition program input to well proposals.
We’re are on hand to:
- Supervise Logging Operations on- and offshore.
- Carry out cost estimation of operations.
- Prepare Open Hole and Cased Hole logging programs for both rig and rigless operations.
- Work with service vendors to establish desired logging, coring, and testing procedures.
EMR’s formation evaluation team has an excellent approach to log analysis. In a typical multiwell study, the analysis starts from the data preparation (data editing, depth matching, environmental corrections and log normalisations) to core-log integration (where core data is available) and subsequent derivation of evaluation parameters including Rw. These go into the computation of clay volume, porosity and water saturation. Quick look and single well evaluations follow a slightly simplified version of the workflow.
When core data is unavailable, our rich regional knowledge of core data enables us to utilize appropriate evaluation parameters to deliver quality results to our clients.
Ultimately, we deliver
- Color hard copy logs and pertinent cross-plots
- Hard copy and digital summation reports
- Original input and computed data on client specified media and format
- A report summarizing methods, assumptions, parameters, and results.
In EMR we are able to :
- Integrate core analyses results (RCAL, SCAL) with log data to improve reservoir evaluation.
- Predict permeability in non cored wells.
- Deduce Flow-Zone- Indicators and Reservoir Quality Index
- Compute cap curves and saturation ht functions.
We add value to our clients with our experience in the application of special logging tools like
- NMR (Cased-Hole and Open-hole applications)
- MagTrak,CMR etc.
- Image logs
- Ecoscope etc.
EMR Multi-Well experience covers Niger delta, the Anambra and Benin basins.
Our formation evaluation services have significantly added to the bottom-line of the client in these basins.
We also provide Petrophysical input to drilling operations. In developmental studies, we provide robust support to the Geo-Modeler in areas like : facies analysis, stochastic Petrophysics, deterministic Petrophysics.
EMR's experience in cased hole and production logs has helped our client in the following areas:
- Hydrocarbon Bypass detection
- Develop inputs for work-over operation
- Casing integrity and cement log evaluation
- Fluid contact analysis for producing wells
- Produce more HC than water